Friday, August 22, 2008

I done played it too much + Friday Music Video

5pm Thursday, August 21st

Your Server was exploring the dungeon and preparing to battle the mighty dragon when it encountered a horde of good-looking, expert Tiny Adventure players.

Your Server made a server load check with a difficulty of 3700 . . . and rolled 1

Your Server was dominated by the exited players and its CPU was trampled. Your Server headed back to the shop to purchase a huge upgrade for itself and will be back tomorrow. The horde of players was thanked again for their enthusiasm and patience.


:(

Please check back tomorrow afternoon (Friday August 22nd)

:)

(emoticons model's own)

To fill the ENDLESS GAP until this afternoon, a video of Ed Harcourt's 'Born in the Seventies'.







8 comments:

Jayne said...

Tell me about it. The most I managed to do is create a character (whose name I've now forgotten) and then it was blank white screen time.

Now I suppose I've got to do some work instead. Bloody technology.

patroclus said...

I'VE MET HIM YOU KNOW.

James Henry said...

A sign that no-one should underestimate the massed power of D&D playing geekanerds. John McCain take note.

P: yes.

Unknown said...

Why are all Ed Harcourt's songs about me?

Anonymous said...

no wonder you had to leave!

Valerie said...

That song is just so boppy that it almost makes me wish that I had been born in the '70s, instead of on the cusp between the Baby Boomers and the Gen X'ers. (Generation W? Wwwwhat?)

There's definitely a difference between those born in various decades, if YouTube is to be trusted. Compare the Police's "Born in the '50s", with, for example, Union Carbide Production's Born in the '60s"...

Oh, I guess I'm okay with my noisy little generation.

Jayne said...

I tried to heal you but it was broked again...

Jayne said...

Oh god, sorry. Obviously spending too much time on ICHC...